Bed Bug Heat Treatments
Initial Bed Bug Service
Mention this ad to receive $50.00 off your initial bed bug service. Coupon applies to new customers only.
Once bed bugs have invaded your home, they can be very difficult to eliminate. Their habits, size and their hardy nature help contribute to their persistence in homes that they have invaded.
Research shows that treating with heat is a very effective solution to properly control bed bugs. We treat bed bug infestations with our Hetta Heat Chamber and Hot Steam Machines. Our Hetta Heat Chamber heats the contents inside to 130° therefore killing all stages of bed bugs, our steamers heat up to 200° at the tip killing all stages of bed bugs on contact.
Our heat applications are done to all bed bug infested areas, including mattresses, box springs, dressers, night stands, carpets, upholstered furniture, window frames, baseboards and many other areas where bed bugs are found. After the procedures are complete, pesticides are used (all pesticides used are specifically labeled for bed bugs) to give an added killing feature and some residual.
Bed Bug Extermination Procedures
Our program starts with a thorough inspection
- Our Inspection is the most important 1st step in a good bed bug control program our inspections are done by trained technicians and trained canines (K9)
- Next, the property must be prepared for treatment (this is the homeowners responsibility and preparation information will be given prior to treatment)
Once the inspection is complete and the preparations are done:
- Heat applications of all infested areas is done
- Pesticide Application to the entire interior of the home is performed
After all heat and pesticide applications are complete:
- A follow up inspection is done to insure that all bed bugs are dead. (follow up inspections are performed by trained technicians and trained canines)
Evansville or surrounding area, contact us for service or call 812-475-1100 for a FREE evaluation and comprehensive treatment program for bed bugs.